Monday, May 7, 2012

Quick Update with Sketches

The student show was great. I may not have won anything, but I think my art held its own. The winners were really good. I was just glad Photography got the chance to shine (since they complain so much how they never get noticed). No more complaining! Okay, I can be hopeful. Next year though! I promise to really make them earn their places. Muahahahaha!

I don't have much to show, however that should change relatively soon. My loving and wonderful parents bought me a new camera so I can get to taking quality pictures of my work instead of trying to wrestle with the school's scanners. Thus my paintings will start getting featured as they get done. In the meanwhile, here is a sketch dump for everyone. The ones of the boys are what happens when I get bored during jury duty (no worries I was not sketching during the trial, just during breaks). Enjoy!


No comments: