Thursday, April 12, 2012

A little this. A little that.

Got a couple more pieces done. Or at least in the works. The current project taking up most of my time is designing for my official webpage, which will feature my sketcbook, digital and traditional work, and my official portfolio.
One of the ideas for my web page is this little piece. The original art was done in Photoshop for Drawing and Anatomy and in eight hours was turned into a vector in Illustrator. The font work still needs some work (we all know typography is NOT my strong suite).

Then there is my Steampunk Sacred Heart piece. Done with oil on wood board. It was more of an experiment with clear gesso. Turns out I hate drawing on it but I love painting on it. Real easy to work those kinks out. This will be one of the pieces that will be going in the student show. Wish me luck!


1 comment:

Christ4Ever said...

Love what you did with the water tiger before and now! Good before, Awesome now!