Thursday, February 16, 2012

An Update of Sorts

I have not forgotten that I have created this blog. Things have been rather busy. I enjoyed the Renaissance Faire in Gainsville and then the one in Deerfield Beach. Both were fantastic and certainly fueled my imagination. Now if only I had time to do more personal work.

Some things I have done that should have shared sooner:
This was done for History of Illustration. We were instructed to redo a cover of a novel and I chose Beauty, a retelling of Beauty and the Beast.


Faerie Dragon. Done for Sci-Fi and Fantasy Illustration class.


My current project for Electronic Illustration. I figured this would be more enjoyable to look at than the apple I did. Thus far, I am thoroughly enjoying Corel Painter. In retrospect her lips are a little too puffy. I may have to fix that. Or maybe not. Maybe she just had some wicked lip injections. XD

Hope everyone enjoys the updates! I will try to make these more frequent.

No comments: