Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Apple a day

Another random post. Still working on some digital paintings. Looking forward to the Illustration Masterclass though I have not announced my presence on their message board. I want to firm up my plans beforehand. The plan is to update every day I am there, so keep paying attention in June for that. You have been warned.

Here is a random apple for you!


Done for Electronic Illustration. The assignment was to make an apple. Of course I got bored after finishing the apple and added a worm. No apple is complete without worm. Which brings me to a joke my mother once told me.

What is worse than finding a worm in your apple?

Half a worm.

No half worm here. Just a homeless one looking for new digs. Enjoy!

Edit:

Oh look, I did a sketch today and decided to share! Roman is so disgustingly cute!


No comments: